river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Re: Tests failing due to port in use
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 11:39:44 GMT

I'm testing on JDK7 on a mac right now.  When I see a good test run
(started one last night.  Looks promising at the moment) I was going to
fire up tests on JDK6/Solaris 10, JDK7/win7x64 and JDK7/winxp32.

Given that the Levels fix is for a JDK7 issue, it's pretty critical that
we test on JDK7.  Even having said that, I don't know that the Levels
issue is immediately apparent - we should probably write a test that
demonstrates the issue and fix.

Is Dennis there?  Do you have some code that shows the Levels problem?
If so I'll see about writing a jtreg test for it.

Cheers,

Greg.