river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Next steps after 2.2.1 release
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 19:59:40 GMT
Greg,

I apologise again for my outburst, I was wrong about your leadership skills.

I couldn't help but notice the number of test failures, did they have an error message like
the number of services started != number of services wanted?

If so, this is because port 4160 is in use.

See the latest arm test failure on jenkins for an example, exactly 280 tests failed there
too.

Regards,

Peter.