river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject QA harness output - where is it?
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 12:19:30 GMT
Hi all:

I have a probably very dumb question about running the qa framework.
When I checkout a rev, I run Ant, which does a build.  Then I run 'ant
qa.run', and it works away for many hours, finally giving a short report
saying "xxx" tests failed.  So far, so good.

My question is where can I find some details about what tests failed and
why?  Do I have to change the logging file setup, or am I just not
seeing where the results are currently stored?  Is that final report
even written to a file by default, or do I have to run it with some
different options?

Thanks in advance,

Greg

--