river-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Re: Next Release
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 15:15:21 GMT

Did we have a branching policy discussion?  I recall we decided not to
do too much in the trunk.  In any case, I think your suggestion works,
barring any other opinions.  I was thinking of creating a "2.2.1" branch
first, and then applying patches to that, but assuming there wasn't
anything big done in the 2.2.0 branch I think it comes to the same
ends.  I was going to do that this afternoon, but if someone were to get
there first I wouldn't complain...



On Wed, 2013-04-03 at 10:45, Dennis Reedy wrote:
> On Apr 3, 2013, at 1030AM, Greg Trasuk wrote:
> > Hi Dennis:
> > 
> > I think the suggestion was that we do a release branched off the 2.2.0
> > release with a bare set of patches moved over - primarily the Logging
> > fix and I think there was a change to one of the JRMP context classes
> > that I needed for the Surrogate container.  And then a release from the
> > qa_refactor branch a little bit later.
> Okay, sounds good. Just some logistic first. From the branching policy discussion; Seems
we should do the work in the 2.2 branch, then when ready to release tag it as 2.2.1 correct?


View raw message