river-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Reedy <dennis.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Development Progress update.
Date Sun, 10 Mar 2013 13:17:27 GMT
I ran:

ant qa.run

[java] -----------------------------------------
[java] GENERAL HARNESS CONFIGURATION INFORMATION:
[java]
[java]    Date started:
[java]       Sat Mar 09 08:19:09 EST 2013
[java]    Installation directory of the JSK:
[java]       com.sun.jini.jsk.home=/Users/dreedy/dev/src/projects/river/qa-trunk
[java]    Installation directory of the harness:
[java]       com.sun.jini.qa.home=/Users/dreedy/dev/src/projects/river/qa-trunk/qa
[java]    Categories being tested:
[java]       categories=id loader policyprovider locatordiscovery activation config discoverymanager
joinmanager url iiop jrmp reliability thread renewalmanager constraint export lookupdiscovery
servicediscovery io security lookupservice renewalservice eventmailbox jeri start discoveryservice
discoveryproviders javaspace txnmanager
[java] -----------------------------------------
[java] ENVIRONMENT PROPERTIES:
[java]
[java]    JVM information:
[java]       Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, 23.7-b01, 64 bit VM mode
[java]       Oracle Corporation
[java]    OS information:
[java]       Mac OS X, 10.7.5, x86_64
[java]

[java]
[java] # of tests started   = 1412
[java] # of tests completed = 1412
[java] # of tests skipped   = 46
[java] # of tests passed    = 1412
[java] # of tests failed    = 0
[java]
[java] -----------------------------------------
[java]
[java]    Date finished:
[java]       Sun Mar 10 00:45:27 EST 2013
[java]    Time elapsed:
[java]       59178 seconds

On Mar 9, 2013, at 840PM, Peter Firmstone wrote:

> Recent test failures:
>
> Solaris sparc:
>
>   com/sun/jini/test/impl/outrigger/matching/StressTestWithShutdown.td
>
> Ubuntu JDK7
>
>   com/sun/jini/test/impl/outrigger/leasing/UseTxnMgrSpaceLeaseTestRenewCancel.td
>   com/sun/jini/test/spec/jrmp/jrmpexporter/Unexport_BehaviorTest2.td
>   com/sun/jini/test/spec/jrmp/jrmpexporter/Unexport_BehaviorTest3.td
>   com/sun/jini/test/spec/jrmp/jrmpexporter/Unexport_BehaviorTest4.td
>   com/sun/jini/test/impl/outrigger/transaction/BlockingOnDeadTransactionTest.td
>
> Ubuntu Arm embedded
>
>   com/sun/jini/test/impl/outrigger/leasing/UseNotifyLeaseTestRenewShutdown.td
>
> Ubuntu jdk6
>
>   com/sun/jini/test/spec/javaspace/conformance/ExpirationNotifyTest.td
>

> There are some remaining issues relating to unsafe publication, identified by find bugs
(calling Thread.start() during construction), I'll fix these during the week, the failed jrmpexporter
tests simply seem to be tests starting before previous tests sockets have been released by
the OS.