river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Next release?
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2013 13:44:47 GMT
Links to builds with test failures:

https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/River/job/river-qa-refactor-arm/28/artifact/qa/result/qaresults-arm-Linux-1.7.0_06.zip
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/River/job/river-qa-refactor-jdk7/48/artifact/trunk/qa/result/qaresults-amd64-Linux-1.7.0_04.zip
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/River/job/river-qa-refactoring/59/artifact/trunk/qa/result/qaresults-i386-Linux-1.6.0_27.zip

Any assistance is appreciated,  to run only the failing tests, set the
run-test property in your build.properties, then execute ant qa.run-tests

eg:
run.tests=com/sun/jini/test/spec/javaspace/conformance/ExpirationNotifyTest.td,\
com/sun/jini/test/spec/javaspace/conformance/snapshot/SnapshotExpirationNotifyTest.td

Regards,

Peter.