river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Re: Next release?
Date Sun, 31 Mar 2013 15:46:37 GMT

Peter:

I've run the test suite on MacOSX, and got the failure on the
ExpirationNotifyTest.  Personally, given that the test looks pretty
contrived, I wouldn't hold up the release basedn on this failure.
Nonetheless, later tonight I'll try to run the test again with some more
debug logging to see if I can understand the failure a little more.

Cheers,

Greg.

On Fri, 2013-03-29 at 09:44, Peter Firmstone wrote:
> Links to builds with test failures:
>
> https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/River/job/river-qa-refactor-arm/28/artifact/qa/result/qaresults-arm-Linux-1.7.0_06.zip
> https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/River/job/river-qa-refactor-jdk7/48/artifact/trunk/qa/result/qaresults-amd64-Linux-1.7.0_04.zip
> https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/River/job/river-qa-refactoring/59/artifact/trunk/qa/result/qaresults-i386-Linux-1.6.0_27.zip
>
> Any assistance is appreciated,  to run only the failing tests, set the
> run-test property in your build.properties, then execute ant qa.run-tests
>
> eg:
> run.tests=com/sun/jini/test/spec/javaspace/conformance/ExpirationNotifyTest.td,\
> com/sun/jini/test/spec/javaspace/conformance/snapshot/SnapshotExpirationNotifyTest.td
>
> Regards,
>
> Peter.
>
> Peter wrote:
> > You can download the test results from jenkins (can email the link later).
> >
> > To reproduce the failures, you'll need to run the tests multiple times.  Are you
running the qa-refactoring build?

> > I understand the importance of the serialisation compatibility issue.
> >
> > Can you update the poms in skunk/qa-refactoring?  I've included the logging fix.

> > Regards,
> >
> > Peter.

that