river-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Reedy <den...@asarian-tech.com>
Subject Re: Latest Java release causes runtime exception
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 15:21:52 GMT

On Feb 6, 2013, at 918AM, Peter Firmstone wrote:

> On 6/02/2013 11:49 PM, Dennis Reedy wrote:
>> On Feb 5, 2013, at 218PM, Greg Trasuk wrote:
>>>
>>> Actually, could you open a Jira ticket for this and attach your patch?
>>> I suspect that since it's a core library, we might be best to "Review
>>> then commit" on this one.  I agree that a quick release is in order.
>>> Perhaps we should branch from the last stable release and patch/release
>>> that?  Opinions anyone?
>> I have a real production issue with this, so I'll go ahead and branch. What is the
latest stable release branch?

>> Thanks
>>
>> Dennis
>>
> The last stable svn version I branched off for river qa refactoring, sorry can't remember
the version number, but you can look it up on svn, a recent qa refactoring svb version was
even better, until I broke it again recently.  Be careful though LookupLocator serial form
has broken compatibility, so you'll need to fix that before releasing.

I was planning on applying the fix to trunk, and into the 2.2 branch, and tagging the change
as 2.2.1.

Dennis