river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Elect New PMC Chair
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2012 13:01:47 GMT
I didn't specify a deadline on this vote, but we've exceeded the default 72
hour deadline without a problem, so I'm calling this vote closed.

Congratulations Greg, I'll get the ball rolling.  I'll follow the
instructions [1] and start with the resolution to the board.  I'll also
submit this quarter's board report so you'll have plenty of time to get set
up for the next one.

Cheers.

Tom

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#emeritus