river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Open discussion on development process
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 13:11:14 GMT
The last passing trunk versions:

Jdk6 Ubuntu     1407017
Solaris  x86        1373770
Jdk7 Ubuntu     1379873
Windows           1373770

Revision 1373770 looks the most stable, I think all platforms were
passing on this,  1407017 only passed on Ubuntu jdk6, nothing else.

If we can confirm 1373770 as stable, maybe we should branch a release
off that, buying some time to stabilise what we're working on now.

Need to check that jdk7 ubuntu passes on 1373770, otherwise 1379873
might be the one to branch off, maybe try 1379873 first.

Cheers,

Peter.