river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: RiverClassLoaderSPI
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 23:07:41 GMT
Simon IJskes - QCG wrote:
> On 09-11-12 13:48, Peter Firmstone wrote:
>> Simon IJskes - QCG wrote:
>
> And this one? Do you want me to code hooks (spi?) in river-core so
> that subprojects can attach?

I can submit some code we can play with, that'll clear up any confusion.

>> I was basically saying in a very roundabout way that skunk has its
>> place, for more complex changes.
>
> Or develop without intermediate commit, or run synced clone, or work
> with own codebase, and reintegrate after proven use. Everything is
> possible.

Review before release is preferred, however we decide to make that
happen.  It's no longer clear how this process should work, we
previously settled on skunk, then merge with trunk, that was after I
tried developing experimental code directly in trunk unsuccessfully.  I
think we need to clarify our development processes.

Peter.