river-dev mailing list archives

From Simon IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>
Subject Re: Failing tests
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 10:32:44 GMT
On 02-11-12 11:06, Peter Firmstone wrote:
> Ok I've had a brief look at debugging failing tests, it's worth noting
> that these tests now failing on my machine, passed two months ago with
> flying colours.

I remember something different, and as your are implying it is due to
changes after your patches, please mention me a revision number where
you have completed the uri patches, and i will branch on this revision
number and run the tests again, to verify if your statement is true. And
of course, if any of my patches are causing the tests to fail, i
personally will fix them. Because that is how one should operate: No
code commits that cause failing tests, or fix the tests.

Gr. Simon