river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: RFC | Easy Configuration of River Services (Hello World)
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 09:53:21 GMT
>From memory...

I've created two new source directories, (or used a new-ish one and
created a new one).  One is for the "extras" code, for which I believe
you've already created an Ant target to build.  The second,
src-extra-examples, is to build a JAR with the example code that uses
the "extras" code.  So, you certainly don't need it for a complete
River distribution.

You're right though, I should make it clear why you might want to
build this extra JAR.

Cheers.