river-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Creswell <dan.cresw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: River Reference Implementation
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 10:21:54 GMT
Suggestions:

(1) Pick a proper app, stay away from tools. As the app(s) are built we'll
discover the tools (and other things) that need building.

Tool builders should be far rarer than app builders...

(2) Don't pick the mother of all examples as a first step. It'll take an
age to build and end up being hideously complex and difficult to get hold
of.

We surely don't want the kind of backfire we got from having our examples
fully featured with security and all...