river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject RFC | Easy Configuration of River Services (Hello World)
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 13:48:08 GMT
Hi all,

I've recently finished writing some useful code for easily configuring
and starting River services.  I'd really appreciate some feedback on
the code and approach before I push it into the trunk ready for
release.

The code can be found in;

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/river/jtsk/skunk/easystart/

There's also some Scala code in there which you can ignore for now.  I
haven't decided what to do with that yet or how/if we can get Jenkins
to build it.

There's also a page which describes how the code can be used and
extended on our site.  It's not linked in yet, so the link is below.

http://river.apache.org/helloworld.html

I've taken Sim's Velocity builder approach and written a bunch of
stuff on top of that, so let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Tom