river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Scala and River
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 17:29:28 GMT
How do people feel about having a Scala interface for accessing a Djinn?

For example;

 - Want to shut down all the services?  "mydjinn map shutdown"
 - Want to do something to all the spaces?  "mydjinn filter spaces map
doSomething"

Let just say that something is taking shape which will provide a very
easy mechanism to gain access to simple djinn setup.

I'm kind of interested in how much people would like to see it, but
since it's getting written anyway, I'm also interested to know how/if
we can modify the build to build the new Scala bits.

Cheers,

Tom