river-dev mailing list archives

From Simon IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>
Subject Re: Code review release 2.2.1 - dedicated to Fred Oliver
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2012 10:46:50 GMT
On 11-02-12 06:56, Peter wrote:
> Lets dedicate this release to Fred Oliver, please dive in and review recent code changes
and ask questions, make sure the javadoc makes sense.  Let's make it the best release we can.

> I plan to release on April 9, exactly one year after Fred's passing, giving us less than
2 months to prepare the release.

> Peter.

Your merge did not go ok, you reverted changes, and merged files that
did not change, thereby (potentially) changing the historic path of that
file. Are you going to repair this before release?

Gr. Simon