river-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Ramsdale <jeff.ramsd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Surrogate
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 19:45:42 GMT
Maven archetypes are the way to go. IDE agnostic and all IDEs support
Maven. Dennis Reedy with Rio has done a lot of work with Maven and
Jini services, using multi-module projects to write services, keeping
interface, proxy, service, and UI classpaths distinct and managing
dependencies, etc. It's a huge improvement over building multiple jars
from the same batch of code using classdep-type approaches.

-jeff