river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Problem starting the reggie service
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2012 21:08:20 GMT
Hi Girbea,

Jan Newmarch's online book is a good place to start;

http://jan.newmarch.name/java/jini/tutorial/Jini.html

Services are started using start.jar

Like this:

java -Djava.security.policy=D:\policy.all -jar start.jar
start-transient-reggie.config

Where the config file contains your configuration.

See:

http://jan.newmarch.name/java/jini/tutorial/ServiceStarter.html

Regards,

Peter.