river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: build updates
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2012 19:35:31 GMT
Simon IJskes - QCG wrote:
> I've disabled jira commenting for River-trunk, the jira commenting for
> River-trunk-jdk7 is still enabled.
>
> Also the skunk build is polling every 15 minutes. I've handstarted it
> again, because it does not restart when the build fails.
>
> Gr. Sim

Thanks Sim,  The failure appears to be non related:

com/sun/jini/test/spec/jrmp/jrmpexporter/Unexport_BehaviorTest4.td
     [java] Test Failed: Test Failed with an Unexpected Exception: java.rmi.server.ExportException:
Port already in use: 5678; nested exception is:
     [java] 	java.net.BindException: Address already in use

Cheers,

Peter.