river-dev mailing list archives

From Gregg Wonderly <ge...@cox.net>
Subject Re: Overriding initialMemberGroups in "options" when starting reggie
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 14:28:54 GMT
This is an example of one of those things where "just java" is the answer in the configuration
file.  Constructing new objects, always works.  The subtle issues of what can and can't happen
all revolve around invoking methods and using their return values.  As Sim pointed out, the
new String[] { ... } syntax works fine.  I've always avoided using the command line options
to adjust configuration, just because it can seem difficult to get it right, especially with
quoting of quotes.

Gregg Wonderly