river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject [DRAFT][REPORT] Apache River
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 20:11:18 GMT
It's that time again.

Comments always welcome, due date is 16th November.

Below is the November board report for River

Apache River is a distributed computing architecture, based on the JSK
Starter Kit Source code donated by Sun Microsystems, for the Jini
Specification.

Releases:
No new releases since last report

Progress:
Some member are still very active and have contributed a lot of things
to think on regarding River's direction.  I get the impression that
there's lots of ASF/personal/professional life juggling go on this
year and so things have been a bit quiet of late.

Community:
Apache River has welcomed one new committer and PMC member to our ranks.

Issues:
No board issues at this time