river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Re: Netbeans doesn't read rel 2.2.0 jar files.
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 13:54:34 GMT

On Thu, 2011-08-18 at 16:41, Gregg Wonderly wrote:
> What is the project JDK setting, which one is netbeans running in, and do you
> have the full IDE, or just the JavaSE version of netbeans?

Project source format is set to JDK6, although it doesn't seem to make
any difference if I set it to JDK5.  Netbeans is running under
JDK1.6_20, and I have the full version of the IDE.  The project is a
"Java Project" (i.e. Netbeans-generated buil.xml).

And, the problem doesn't seem to occur on my Solaris machine (not sure
offhand which JDK it's running, but I think it's a 1.6 release).

Strange.  I think I'll start by making sure I get the latest releases of
everything, then go from there.  Probably have to wait til Monday,
though.

Thanks for looking,

Greg.