river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Re: Netbeans doesn't read rel 2.2.0 jar files.
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 16:31:30 GMT

Haven't found anything on Google or Netbeans forums so far.  I'll dig
further.  I've tried messing around with the manifests (in the
build.xml, the '-dl.jar' files don't specify manifest files) with no
success yet.  Currently seeing if I can duplicate the problem on a
Solaris x86 machine.

Thanks,

Greg.