river-dev mailing list archives

From Sim IJskes - QCG <...@qcg.nl>
Subject Re: Firewall traversal
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 08:49:26 GMT
On 19-07-11 02:35, Peter Firmstone wrote:
> Uuid). The problem they ran into; the service and proxy needed to be
> trust verified again after the connection was reestablished, but
> permissions had already been granted. To make matters worse it was the

I think that we only reach an optimal trust situation when we reduce the
jeri endpoint concept to a stream based solution, and transmit this
stream in blocks, and run an TLS session over this stream.

In order to create this we could factor out of a current endpoint
solution an abstract endpoint with an abstracted stream/block transport.
We can then create concrete endpoint solutions where an transport is
plugged into the endpoint. This transport could be fetched from a
factory based on URL.

Gr. Sim