river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Release 2.2 comments
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 05:29:53 GMT
Thanks, Patricia.  I'll. Try and look at those tonight.  I don't know how
much luck I will have though, no Windows machines in my house!

Cheers,

Tom

Grammar and spelling have been sacrificed on the altar of messaging via
mobile device.

On 28 Jun 2011 04:42, "Patricia Shanahan" <pats@acm.org> wrote:
> I downloaded the source, and tried a naive build on Windows XP, Cygwin.
> I put a JDK 1.5 bin directory at the start of my path, and ran "ant
> all.build". It failed with the following errors:
>
> compile:
> [javac] Compiling 1993 source files to C:\Documents and
> Settings\Administrator\My

Documents\River_2.2\apache-river-2.2.0-src\apache-river-2.2.0\qa\build\classes
> [javac] C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/My

Documents/River_2.2/apache-river-2.2.0-src/apache-river-2.2.0/qa/src/com/sun/jini/test/impl/reggie/NameServiceImpl.java:29:

> com.sun.jini.test.impl.reggie.NameServiceImpl is not abstract and does
> not override abstract method lookupAllHostAddr(java.lang.String) in
> sun.net.spi.nameservice.NameService
> [javac] public class NameServiceImpl implements NameService {
> [javac] ^
> [javac] C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/My

Documents/River_2.2/apache-river-2.2.0-src/apache-river-2.2.0/qa/src/com/sun/jini/test/impl/reggie/NameServiceImpl.java:42: