river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: River incubator dist area
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 15:40:43 GMT
Yes, we did see that.  I think we didn't clean it up because we had to
TLP release to point people at.

Can you give me a quick yes/no on if your Jira issue is fixed?  It's
"RIVER-391 -Outrigger failure under stress" [1].  It looks finished.
If it's just the Jira that needs updating, I can do that.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RIVER-391