river-dev mailing list archives

From Luis Matta <levma...@uol.com.br>
Subject Re: Re: [Feedback] RE: Jini on windows
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 19:03:58 GMT
I have changed:
-  the links to the started kit to the Apache River download page.
-  a Big link to River in the front
-  a Bigger Warning at the http://www.jini.org/wiki/Category:Getting_Startedpage
-  Same Warning at  http://www.jini.org/wiki/Category:Jini_Starter_Kit
- Some Text edit at the http://www.jini.org/wiki/Category:Jini_Starter_Kit

This is all very crude, if anyone at River has some interest in fixing
jini.org (and I am saying this with a marketing point of view) let me know.

Best regards