river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release River 2.2.0
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 14:20:28 GMT
I don't think that infra are going to chop us off at the knees, at least not
imminently.

we need to wait a bit longer (how long?) before we can say the vote was
carried.

I take your point of getting this one out asap though.

Grammar and spelling have been sacrificed on the altar of messaging via
mobile device.