river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release River from current trunk
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 10:59:10 GMT
I've kept a track of what I did, so. Can hopefully fill in the blanks for
you - when I remember how to update the website!

I agree that auto is better than manual, that why I commitedthat simple rat
report script.  I'll see what I can do about automating the whole thing.

Thanks for updating the webpage!