river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject info-index.html
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 02:50:09 GMT
I'm working on the "Apache River Release Getting Started & More" page,
src-doc/static/info-index.html

I has several broken links. Some are easy to deal with - for example,
replacing incubator links with river.apache.org links.

How do you think we should handle references to jini.org and jini.net?
jini.org exists but is, as far as I know, frozen. jini.net does not
currently work, and when it does work will be a link to river.apache.org.

We even have a link with title "starterkit-examples.jini.org (link
dead)". Unless someone can supply a working version of the link, I'm
going to delete the complete sentence.

Patricia