river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Release
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 22:54:46 GMT
I've started taking a look at the release notes, and found a couple of
broken links, to incubator and jini.net, in the html files.

I have other commitments tomorrow, so I probably won't be able to do
much about this until Sunday.

Will jini.net be alive again, at least as a link to river.apache.org, by
the time of the 2.2 release?

Patricia