river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: LICENSE and NOTICE Files
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 20:35:52 GMT
It would have been helpful if the Apache web site had said *why* the
preferred names are preferred.

The command line user argument seems implausible to me.

I am a frequent command line user, but I would like "ls *.txt" to show
any license and similar files. I find it hard to imagine being both a
command line user and such a slow typist that I would even consciously
notice typing a common four character sequence such as ".txt", let alone
object to it.

Patricia