river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Jeri Endpoint with SSL and Deflate compression.
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2011 09:04:48 GMT
Tom Hobbs wrote:
> Sounds interesting, I wonder if Gregg would interested. I remember him
> talking about requirement to reduce client downloads?

I've just realised this requires java 6, perhaps I should leave it alone
for now.

> Open a Jira for it.
>
> Have you had a chance.to check the release artifacts?

I've been reading the docs, the release notes look good, the previous
River release version hasn't been updated in some places in the docs eg
the Jini spec, but that isn't critical, we should probably look at
developing a version number script before the next release.

Good work, I'll download the rest soon.

Cheers,

Peter.