river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Release River 2.2.0
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 08:26:56 GMT
Hi Tom,

Don't forget to increment the SERVER_VERSION constant in

com.sun.jini.constants.VersionConstants.java for the new release.

Also in the documentation,
river/trunk/src-doc/static/release-notes/index.html, the River release
version also has to be incremented, the above file also has a list of
changes between each release, so I continued that format by adding the
generated release notes from jira.

There's also a section in the release notes titled Changes by component
updated for v2.1.2, which are release notes for each component in river,
last time, I added the changes from jira relevant to each one.

Before going to all this work it's good to review all the issues in
Jira, to see how many can be closed, or postponed.

Platform Dependencies also needs to be changed to Java 5.

Cheers,

Peter.