river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Re: Release River 2.2.0
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2011 16:29:48 GMT

Hi folks:

Had a quick look at the binary dist artifact.  I think we can lose the
"DISCLAIMER" file that talks about River being a project undergoing
incubation.  Also, this is just my personal preference, but I'd like to
see the "LICENSE" and "NOTICE" files become "LICENSE.txt" and
"NOTICE.txt", just so they open a little easier on my Windows machine.

I'll try to attempt the source build later today.

Greg.

On Thu, 2011-06-09 at 18:40, Peter Firmstone wrote:
> The artifacts can be found here;
>
> http://people.apache.org/~thobbs/river/
>

> Tom Hobbs wrote:
> > Can anyone spare some time to vet the latest artifacts?
> >
> > On 6 Jun 2011 21:59, "Tom Hobbs" <tvhobbs@googlemail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Right, can voting begin anew now?
> >>
> >> I'm uploading new version of the release onto my apache site. The old
> >> ones having been moved into a "minusReleaseNotes" dir.
> >>
> >> These ones should be *the* ones. Fingers cross.
> >>
> >> Cheers.
> >>
> >> +1

> > Jira, to

> > that