river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Modular Build
Date Fri, 20 May 2011 09:51:12 GMT
I think that's largely what Dennis has done.  The problem has come from the
dependencies between source files and how he and Peter have considered how
they should be spit up.

Maybe that split is wrong, I don't have the whole context or something
else.  I don't know.

It's good to hear from you again, Sim!

On 20 May 2011 10:44, "Sim IJskes - QCG" <sim@qcg.nl> wrote:

On 19-05-11 21:29, Tom Hobbs wrote:

> So I got to thinking about a way around that.  My first reac...
To prototype the build, a favorable option though. My proposal is to take
the current source tree, and as a first step in the build copy the source
files to a new directory structure, and build with gradle from there.

If it works to our satisfaction we can then rearrange the current source
tree into the prefered tree layout for the gradle build.

Gr. Sim