river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release River from current trunk
Date Fri, 27 May 2011 10:46:03 GMT
Hi Peter,

A couple of (hopefully) quick newbie questions.

1) How do you create the build digests?
2) Is there some clever way to package the different builds or is it a
manual step?
3) Is there a clever way beyond "find . -name ".svn" -delete" to
remove all the SVN gubbins from the directory tree?

Cheers,

Tom