river-dev mailing list archives

From Luis Matta <levma...@uol.com.br>
Subject Re: Jini.org Decision
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 21:54:01 GMT
Thanks everybody for the replies.
I believe it is for the best (for now), I agree with Jeff (and with all the
other comments) and
I will try to make the mentioned changes after locking it down *.

Jeff, it was my pleasure giving the contribution I could. Thanks !

*: After all, the necessary material is already at the Apache River site.