river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject River-300 | Modular Build
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2011 20:44:45 GMT
Sorry, I've made no attempt to debug this *at all*, but if I get a
couple "It works on my machine"s I'll assume the problem is my end.

Given that we want to make the download and build process as easy as
possible, I've just checked out all of skunk/modules.  Installed
Gradle 1.0 Milestone 2 and ran the commands:

$ cd ~/workspace/River_River300
$ gradle build

As per instructions here
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RIVER-300.  Obviously,
"River_River300" is the root of where I checked out the branch.

I then get a bunch of happy messages, but then some compiler errors,
starting with river-platform/src/main/java/net/jini/core/discovery/LookupLocator.java:38:
complaining that it can't find
net.jini.discovery.LookupLocatorDiscovery.

I can debug these errors as well as the next fella, I'm just
wondering, are those commands supposed to work straight out of the box
or did I miss a step?

Cheers,

Tom