river-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Ramsdale <jeff.ramsd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jini.org Decision
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 15:42:52 GMT
Luis,

My opinion is there should be a prominent message on the site pointing
to Apache River (and then lock it down). I know I've talked to some
folks who don't recognize the good going on here because of the
indirection. I would be in favor of reconstituting the site in the
future if there can be a plan (and volunteers) to help with upkeep,
but for now the reality is the effort is going into River proper (hard
to complain about that).

Also, I'd like to publicly thank you for your years of work in helping
protect the site.

-jeff