river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT][REPORT] River Board Report April 2011
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2011 07:45:29 GMT
Okay, will remove the alarm bells bit.  I wasn't have a dig at anyone with
it, just remarking on the number of messages sent to dev@ and commits - as
much my own activity as anyone else's.

There's a lot of interesting papers around about distributed state and fault
tolerance, isn't there?  it almost makes me wish I commuted to work on a
train to give me more time to read them... but only almost, I hate trains!