river-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Pratt <jpratt3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remaining Work For Next Release
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 08:18:20 GMT
sparc was a key architecture when jini was being promoted, maybe not so much
now. however, at least for a graduation release it should be valid for
everyone sparc included. afterwards if justified it can be phased out.

antagonism aside, for its first release let give the masses something that
works...

jason