river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Test anomaly
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2011 18:45:44 GMT
Thanks for looking at this. I agree with you about the impenetrability
of the test code - that is why I'm working by modifying existing tests
rather than just writing the tests I need from scratch.

If this becomes the limiting factor on a release, I'll check in the
patch without a QA test.

However, I am strongly in favor of QA tests for the sake of regression
testing. I want Hudson to tell us if some future change brings back the
vulnerability to listener exceptions.

Patricia