river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Remaining Work For Next Release
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2011 03:18:51 GMT
Perhaps you might be interested in helping us fix some bugs or checking
the release documentation?

We're all just volunteers here, I've made attempts to identify the
source of the bug and lack the time needed to figure it out.  Patricia
has offered to help. Feel free to jump in and get your hands dirty.  If
someone does have time to nut this one out, send me your public ssh key
& I'll set you up a user account.

Cheers,

Peter.