river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Old incubator repository - linked to new repository?
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2011 02:18:45 GMT
Hi folks:

I'm hoping to get back to some hard-core River Surrogate development in
the next few weeks, and I've run into a problem:

On my development machine I still have a working directory pointed at
the incubator river repository.  And I just realized that I have some
modified files on that working directory that I didn't commit before the
repository moved over from asf/incubator/river to asf/river.

So I'm wondering, is the old incubator path soft-linked to the new
repository?  i.e. If I commit to the old incubator location, will the
updates magically show up in asf/river?

Alternately, does someone know the correct svn incantation to point my
working directory at the new repository, then commit?

Thanks in advance,

Greg.
--
Greg Trasuk, President