river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Re: Remaining Work For Next Release
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 03:51:59 GMT

> Here's a key question for the future. Are there users that need River on
> SPARC? Do we go on supporting it? Does anyone care enough to make a
> SPARC development environment available?
>
> Patricia

I've just acquired a pair of Sun Ultra 5 workstations, but haven't had a
chance to set them up or see if they work.  When I do, I'll be happy to
make a remote environment available for River development. Might be a
while before I get them up and running though.

Going out on a limb, I suspect that there are users out there for Sparc
systems, so perhaps one of them might be quicker off the mark to allow
development...

Cheers,

Greg.