river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Remaining Graduation Tasks
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 11:33:40 GMT
I'm trying to sort out the issues that "clutch" is going on about, see
http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html.

Specifically, "river: Not listed in ReportingSchedule, yet listed in
IncubationTable. See help."

Reading [1] (the help page given above) and [2] and [3] I can't find
any instructions on how to remove River from the IncubationTable.

Running "python clutch.py" also highlights that "INFO: river:
dormant/retired project has remains on Incubator mirrors" but I don't
know if that's just a message relating to the above issue or an
additional one.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html#h-Graduate