river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Fault tolerance background
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 05:17:28 GMT
I've started writing an annotated bibliography for background reading on
fault tolerance for River developers. It is checked in to
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/river/jtsk/skunk/patsFaultTolerance. The
check-in includes the generated .pdf file, so that anyone can read it
even if they are not set up to process bibtex and latex files.

If you read any papers in this area and want to add them, you have two
choices:

1. Check out the directory, edit the .tex and .bib files, rebuild the
.pdf, and check in the new versions. This option is only recommended if
you are already set up to process latex and bibtex files.

2. E-mail me the citation and your comments and I'll incorporate them.
If convenient, please include the bibtex citation.

Note that even if a paper with an apparently relevant title turns out to
be useless, it is still worth adding it with a note on why it is
useless. That way, other developers will be able to avoid wasting time
finding and reading it.

Patricia