river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Bibliography format question
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 18:52:44 GMT
My next step on the distributed, fault tolerant transaction management
issue will be to wrote an annotated bibliography. Designing and proving
correctness of protocols and algorithms in this area is not easy, so it
is worth some reading and library search time to make sure we benefit
from all available research.

Is there is preferred way of doing this? Left to myself, I would use
BibTex for the references, and write the notes in LaTex.

Is anyone else likely to want to edit the document? If so, what are
their opinions about the document and bibliography format? Is there an
Apache way of doing something like this?

Regardless of the source format, the document will be available as a
.pdf file, so anyone can use it.

Patricia